Grounds Maintenance worker:
Perform groundskeeping and building maintenance duties. Mow lawn either by hand or using a riding lawnmower. Cut lawn using hand, power or riding mower and trim and edge around walks, flower beds, and walls. Landscape by planting flowers, grass, shrubs, and bushes. Must be able to lift 60 pounds. Responsible for the cultivation and care of the landscaping and grounds surrounding a business or building. Plants flowers, mows, pulls weeds, repairs structures, and maintains outside of building.Primary responsibilities.
• Perform groundskeeping and building maintenance duties.
• Mow lawn either by hand or using a riding lawnmower.
• Cut lawn using hand, power or riding mower and trim and edge around walks, flower beds, and walls.
• Landscape by planting flowers, grass, shrubs, and bushes.
• Apply pesticide to rid grounds of pests such as mosquitos, wasps, ticks, and others.
• Apply fertilizer to ground to enhance growth.
• Shovel snow from walkways and sprinkle ice down to keep people from falling.
• Perform routine maintenance duties such as applying plaster, fixing fountains, and other duties.
• Sweep walkway of debris.
• Cut down tree limbs that are posing a danger.
• Trim shrubs and pull weeds.
• Perform minor repairs and maintenance procedures on equipment utilized in groundskeeping.
• Install lawn furniture.
• Rake, mulch, and prune the grounds as needed.
• Install rock, cement, lighting, water, and furniture.
• Water plants and grass as needed and apply fertilizer.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While preforming the duties of this job, he associate is frequently exposed to wet, hot, or cold conditions and moving material handling equipment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Consolidated Support Services, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applications. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regards to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Vet/Disab
Applicant must be able to obtain Military Installation Access Clearance performed by base security
Applicant must be willing to submit to a DoD Background Check
Must Have Reliable Transportation